So you’d think that since I don’t work outside of the home that maybe Saturdays would be just another day to me. And that’s partially true. But I do love Saturdays. Here’s why:
1. I can wear my disgusting and old college sweatpants out with mismatched t-shirt and no one judges because it’s Saturday.
2. If I don’t feel like making lunch, there is a butcher down the road who does sausage samplings all day.
3. I feel suddenly motivated to clean my house to please my husband before he gets home and is stressed by housework.
4. I tackle projects like stripping the cloth diapers.
5. We almost always go somewhere (after I change into jeans).
6. I feel the need to clean the catch-all counter (Which is fantastic)
7. I text my friends who work all week.
8. Lemonade always finds fun things to get into like the DVD cabinet.
OOOOO and I love blogging when I should be cleaning and getting ready for company. HA!